Saturday, May 31, 2008

Somewhere, over the rainbow...

I was sitting at my desk at work the other day and I happened to look out the window and see this:



It was the most vivid rainbow I've ever seen. It was so bright, it seemed flourescent. I grabbed my camera and stood out on the stoop of my office building taking pictures of the sky. It was really amazing and I wish that my camera could do it justice.

Also, J bought me this yesterday, at a yard sale:



Emily LOVES it. She likes to eat the little tassels and rough it up. I think the people J bought it from must have owned a cat. I love it, too. It reminds me of the bed sheets I had as a kid with all the old-school style dinosaurs in primary colors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome mat; it reminds me of some of the dino stuff I had when I was a kid, too.

Huxley attacked the bamboo floor-mat for a bit, but now he much prefers fingers. I'm surprised I still have the ability to type given how much he has been nomming on them lately.