Friday, September 21, 2007

Let's get a T.A.R.D.I.S. in here...

J is obsessed with the T.A.R.D.I.S. (that's Time and Relative Dimension in Space) machine from the new BBC Dr. Who series. Last night, we spent some time playing the opening sequence of the show in slow motion, trying to photograph the T.A.R.D.I.S. with our camera phones. We got some pretty shoddy shots. The goal was to have a good picture of the ship for the wallpaper of Jordan's phone. He decided that the caption would read, "Let's get a T.A.R.D.I.S. in here." We shared a nice hearty laugh over that one.

*Update* I just received this in my inbox:


Now that I've made a commitment to keeping up a blog (this isn't the first time), I have been noticing little things that I never have before. For instance, last night, I ordered a pizza from Leonardo's and the receipt that came attached to the box said "The Creative Quality Pizza." After a quick google, I found out that the business was started in 1990 claiming a creative, quality pizza. That's different. A creative quality pizza has the implication of creative quality. A creative, quality pizza implies creative and quality pizza. I don't want the quality of my pizza to be creative. I want the quality to be quality. The pizza can be creative...

No comments: