Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adventures of Dimetrodon #2

Last night, after a full day of work and school, I was about ready to give up on my calculus class; the sun was getting low, my eyes burned from eight hours of computer exposure and the realization that I would not have any free time for another three days was dawning on me. I don't skip class, well...not anymore, but I wondered how I could possibly make it through another night without a few moments of relaxation. Nothing seemed to brighten my mood...until this arrived in my inbox:



Just knowing that I wasn't the only one struggling to find her place in this world was enough to keep me going. I went to class and at the end, took a few moments atop the hill to sleepily take in the view of the lake and consider where my courses might take me next.

No comments: