Wednesday, January 9, 2008

That Darn Election...

Julia did it and Will did it and now I'm doing it:

It's the 2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz:

92% Mike Gravel
91% Dennis Kucinich
79% John Edwards
76% Barack Obama
74% Hillary Clinton
73% Joe Biden
73% Chris Dodd
72% Bill Richardson
34% Rudy Giuliani
30% Ron Paul
23% John McCain
21% Mitt Romney
21% Tom Tancredo
17% Mike Huckabee
9% Fred Thompson


It's about right on. At this point, Kucinich is one of my favorites, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. I honestly don't know a lot about Gravel, so I'm going to go look him up. Seems, according to this quiz, that Obama is the closest match, though I really have my doubts.

Of course, I'm not going to use this as a deciding factor, but it is interesting.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I feel better seeing that someone else has a nice clean red-blue divide!