I've updated my blogroll to include some paleo/evolution blogs that I've been reading for weeks! Be sure to check the new additions!
What I've been doing, in brief:
- finishing up the (so far) most stressful week of the school year
- passing my 4th kyu Aikido test!
- applying topical steroids to my persistent eczema a billion times a day(after forking over a hundred bucks for said topical steroids)
- watching Dr. Who, Season 3 and feeling slightly embarrassed for the director
- working on my Triceratops painting while J works on his Pteranodon Jesus painting (pictures to follow soon)
- fending off a blossoming chest cold
- trying to understand effective nuclear charge, electron affinity and electronegativity...with only slight progress
- trying to do derivatives of trigonometric functions (decent progress)
- wondering why my cat can't poop in the litter box, but instead, carries the poop around with her in her butt hair all day
- wondering why my cat can't wash her own ass
- wondering why cat shampoo smells worse than cat poop