Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Teaser

Since J and I have no social lives, we didn't plan on doing anything on Halloween night and consequently didn't bother finding costumes this year.

And then we signed up to do member work at our local co-op, which does a themed costume thingy every year. This year's theme: TV/movie characters.

So, last minute, I rushed out and got us some costumes. I tried mine on today.

It's just about the dorkiest thing I've ever done.

You'll have to wait for pictures.

4 comments:

Julia said...

And considering that you're a palaeontologist, I'm thinking this must be quite a high level of dorkiness. We all start off quite dorky...

Dicing with Dragons said...

Considering I'm going as "man in hat," I'm certain they'll be excellent.

Zach said...

Hey, I'm also going to be "man in hat!"

Julia said...

Guys, guys, you're cheating. Come on - you already wore those costumes to SVP!