Thursday, February 26, 2009

You know what today is???

It's Brian's birthday! Make sure to stop in and wish him a happy day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty crazy over here at the SDS household. I have a lab report due Monday and a midterm in my mineralogy class on Wednesday. I also have a potential modeling job on Tuesday (I find out today - fingers crossed!) and a ton of reading to do for both of my classes.

I bought some tickets to see the comedian, Louis C.K., at a local venue in early March and tickets to see Ani Difranco in April - two shows I'm really looking forward to! It'll be nice to do something other than schoolwork!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Amanda! And I love the book. I was quite surprised when I saw it arrive in the mail, and I have already started into it. Thank you!!