Friday, April 18, 2008

Ch-ch-changes....

Yeah, I did it...I got rid of the green and blue layout. It was hurting my eyes. I much prefer this conservative white layout. But, boy, is it ever white.

You may also have noticed that I changed my profile information. I am no longer designing my own major. But I still live with J and some cats and I still live in a dinosaur-barren part of the U.S.

If you really hate the white layout, let me know. I can't promise I'll do anything about it...but I'm open to suggestions.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Looks pretty good. It's the same template as I have for my gardening blog. Having wrestled with the image in the header, you need to make sure it's 648 pixels wide, otherwise it'll overlap the border, as it's doing for me on Firefox.

Going for a brighter colour than the grey for the borders and non-post text would make it bolder.

Zach said...

Can't say I DON'T like it, but it's certainly different. I've considered changing my blog's color, too, but then I'd have to redo my blogroll, and I don't think you understand how lazy I can be. :-)

Amanda said...

Zach - Yeah, it is different :) I'm thinking of doing a new banner...maybe one that will fit in a bit more.

Y'know, I didn't have to change my blogroll at all when I changed the layout. I think you could get away with just changing the template...if you really wanted to make a change...